Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Bouncer Place

We had Kate's birthday at Pump It Up, or "the bouncer place" as she likes to call it. We had a great time, even though we were missing my mom and some of our friends due to high temperatures and green snotty noses. Miles even braved the big slide all by himself - that's how we raise these fearless kiddos of ours...

Miles

Watching the safety video

Mommy and Kate heading up the slide


The Birthday Girl

Astraea and Tre

Kate and Grace

Katie and "crazy" Scott

Her very own throne... and cupcake that she had been waiting for all day


Katie and Astraea got some great pictures as well. Be sure to check them out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, I'm so sad we missed it. What a fun place to have a birthday party! Maybe you could have Miles' there too...I think he's ready for it.

Anonymous said...

Oops, guess I forgot to put my name...that was from me.

Astraea said...

Did it say anything in the "Safety Video" about sending babies down the slide alone?!?! We missed it...

mini and brother said...

It was a great party! I loved it all so did our fam. It was the perfect place for the kids to go wild!! Love the pictures especially the one of "Crazy" Scott. Miss you guys!!