Saturday, December 23, 2006

We're Pretty Sure that Kate's a Gamer

Yep, I'm behind on the blog. I totally feel your "Where's Christmas??" pain - however, the control freak that lives in my brain needs to present the happenings of our household in an orderly and sequential manner, so...

Robyn and Company bought Kate a game called Elefun for her birthday. It's this blue plastic elephant head with a rather tall trunk that shoots "butterflies" into the air. The object, naturally, is to catch them in the nets provided.


The warning label says," Hair entanglement may result if child's hair comes in contact with moving parts."

We had a Ele-Fun.

ps - please refrain from commenting on the fact that it looks like Kate's trying to create cleavege in picture #1. Thank you.

3 comments:

mini and brother said...

I love Katers game outfit!
You sure are tricky with your cage. I haven't seen anyone come up with so many creative shapes.
Miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

I totally want that game...any game that shoots things out of a gigantic blue snout is a game worth playing.

Anonymous said...

is there a reason why kate's topless, or is that just sort of a game night tradition at your house?? ;) so glad you guys are having fun with the game. btw, i'm still waiting for my bunco featurette...