Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Shower For Kelly

Our dear friends, Kelly and Dave, are in the process of adopting a little girl from Korea. A few of us had the pleasure of throwing a shower for her last week. Payson is going to be such a wonderful big brother and I'm sure Kelly is looking forward to a whole lot of PINK!

Kelly and me (sporting my new brunette locks)

Heather and Cathy


Christy and Christine (stylist of the aforementioned brunette locks)

Just kidding...

So many ladies helped create such a beautiful and sweet night.

Kim and Kelly

Robyn and Jen

Katie and Kim

Heather, Holly, Nicole and me

Well, Kelly - we're all eagerly awaiting that precious girl. We're even more eager to find out her name!!! Congratulations!

7 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

That was the most beautiful, elegant baby shower...I could not be more excited for Kelly! Thanks ladies for all your hard work, it certainly paid off!

Rachel said...

It looks beautiful, and I love your hair!

Congrats to Kelly and family. How exciting!

Astraea said...

Miss Hinton, is that you?

mini and brother said...

What a wonderful night in every way.
Can't wait to meet this much loved little girl. What's her name?!

Anonymous said...

Kelly told me her name...it's Jen...I wasn't supposed to tell though, so keep it on the down low.

Anonymous said...

That's so weird cuz Kelly told me her name is going to be Robyn! Maybe she's planning to hyphenate? ;) The shower was so much fun and I am excited to meet little Robyn-Jen or Jen-Robyn...

Jenny said...

What a great-looking time! Sorry I had to miss. Can't wait to meet the little sweetie!