Monday, June 22, 2009

Under The Boardwalk

We had some summer fun in Maricopa this week, as Kelly hosted Boardwalk Bunco.

I was especially happy after getting my first Bunco of the night.

Jen (yes, cowgirls love the beach too), Kelley, Kelly and Kim

Second Bunco! Yes! Hey, Katie.

Cathy (freshly outfitted in her handmade shirt), Carrie and Holly

Gaynor tried her hand at the carnival games.

Katie and Kristi (and Baby Boy In Utero, Not Yet Named)

Yes, cowgirls like caramel apples, too!

Third Bunco! I thought I was hot stuff until I realized that four other girlies had 3 besides me. We had to have a "roll off"...

%$#@*!!!

It won't be that funny in the parking lot, girl.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Looks like sooooo much fun! Miss all you crazy Bunco girls :) What a fun theme Kelly came up with. I love that Jen's trying to be in the first picture, that Katie's there like old times, and I just love all of it. Thanks for documenting the night!

Carrie said...

Where are the sounds? Next time ... you need to include sounds.

mini and brother said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Astraea said...

That last picture is awesome! Be honest, did Katie plan her trip around Bunco?

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh I'm laughing so hard at the last picture and your caption. SO. HARD. Go Holly!!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I can only assume that "%$#@*!!!" means..."Go on with yo bad self, girl! In fact..let's just give you the Bunco prize every month...cause you worth it girl!"

Want to hear the best part? I still have that $20 prize in my wallet. BOO YA! BAM! What up?!