Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life's A Beach

First thing on Sunday morning, we ran to the beach. The water was so warm and the sand was like brown sugar.

If you look closely, you might wonder why Adam has his arm around Katie while they take a picture of Jen and Sean's family. Or on second thought, you might not. Macker and Scott Kate's first reaction. Love it. So, Adam bonked his head on the ocean floor and this hat was one of the things he used to cover up the big nasty red scrape. Does anyone remember the Cosby Show episode where Vanessa uses Denise's headband to hide a pimple? Mac got left to make a sandcastle by himself.

Will someone please post the picture of Kate buried with sand boobs?

4 comments:

Carrie said...

What I'm most impressed by is that you posted this before you trekked out the door to Bunco. And you had BSF and your an Awana table leader. You must work well under pressure. Nicely done!

mini and brother said...

Love all of it!! I don't think I have the Kater picture because my hands were all sandy.

feather said...

I love ALL of it, well maybe not the sandpaper scrape on my hubby's forehead... Good thing he looks good in hats!

Robyn said...

Every second was so fun! I can't watch the video for some reason :( I love Kate's happy face at the beach. Nice artsy camera angle ;)