Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yes, I've jumped on the blogwagon

I'll admit it - I've been a blog stalker for quite a while now, so I figured it was time to contribute. Mostly, it's a way to post sweet pictures of my kids without sending emails with a billion attachments. I asked Kate what we should name the blog and she said, "Amy." Kate will be three (three!) in December and Miles is 6 months old...I swear I just gave birth yesterday, but he's proving me wrong by flashing two pearly whites and eating solid food
on purpose.
Other facts of note (even if it's just to me) - Miles weighs in at 21 lbs 7 oz and is now being seen around Arizona in his new big boy car seat. Josh has been known to call him "Fatty McButterpants," but he also goes by "Buddy" "Mister" and "Sucker." Loves: Baby Einstein Hates: Naptime

Kate is close to being able to add "potty trained" to her resume and is currently in Miss Maryn's class at The Little Gym. She's awesome. She answers to "Kater" ... sometimes, other times she just runs the other way. Loves: Munny the Bunny Hates: Being told what to do

Josh and I have been married for 5 years and are seriously considering staying that way forever.

6 comments:

Astraea said...

Now I shall stock your blog... :)

mini and brother said...

I love your blog. You are such a good writer, you are going to be a keynote speaker at Blogher next year. Happy blogging, I will be checking 10 times a day!!hooray!!

Jenny said...

HA! I knew you couldn't keep yourself from joining! Welcome the the club! Love your humor - you write like you talk.

luv,

j

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love it. Now I can add it to my faves and check in on you all whenever I want. Love you guys you are the cutest family...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. Great pictures!! 2 teeth?? It's a very nice, well orchestrated blog and I must admit, the first one I've ever read. Cathy

Candi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.