Thursday, November 02, 2006

So We Had Ourselves A Little Halloween Party

First of all, if you ever have a party, put Adam and Heather in charge of drinks. I was thinking, you know, sodas and some iced tea maybe - they showed up with a cooler of juice boxes, a carton of lemonade and three bottles of wine. I'm pretty sure a lot of us needed the wine by the end of the evening...especially if you've been trying to force a Yoda headpiece (which was handmade by the way, which explains a lot) onto a screaming two year old while your husband is off in the jungles of Belize.

Kate was a pirate and I guess a sheep as well, because pirates were the second popular costume this year. My dad suggested the goatee, which I think added to the "Depp" look.

Josh and Miles as "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"

Kate and her Daddy had a fun time carving a pumpkin this year.

Michael was the famous Thomas the Tank Engine

Amelia was a perfect Cinderella

No comments: