Friday, December 29, 2006

It Ain't Christmas Until Santa Gets A Giftcard In The Butt

Christmas Eve usually consists of eating pizza, wadding up wrapping paper to chuck at the unsuspecting, and yelling at my Uncle Ed to wait until it's his turn to open a present. My family is crazy and I love them to bits.

A staged and not so great shot of us

Jer

Irish Matt, Michael and Jer

Dani and Kate

Miles

Bren and Jim

Aunt Yosh and Uncle Ed

Ah, yes - the "got milk" jokes just kept on coming

Miles loved Dave - mostly because he had possession of the snacks

Bubble wrap... one of Kate's favorite gifts

Bren and Miles

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I don't have anything original or exciting to say, but wanted to leave a comment now that I know that I can without a blogspot site :)

Anonymous said...

Madison & I were looking at your pictures and when we came to the one of Irish Matt, Michael & Jer, she yelled..."Daddy!" Poor thing, she thinks any man with a bald head is Sean.