Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Fairy Tale Festival

On our last day in Iowa (yes, this is the last Iowa post - Katie has already come back, so I need to wrap this up) we ended up at a Fairy Tale Festival where we met knights, walked through old houses and had root beer and popcorn...

When we arrived they loaded us all up on this train (I use the name "train" loosely since it was being powered by a lawn mower) and drove us to an old train station for a story with the conductor.

Amelia, Hank and Kate

Kerstin, Baby Haddie and Katie

Amelia

I think Iowa agrees with her...

3 comments:

Kers said...

Love the last picture with Kate's curly "Iowa Hair".

Anonymous said...

All that green stuff hurts my eyes. They're just used to various shades of brown.

Carrie said...

The last Iowa post! I am waiting to see what you've been doing in the month since you've been back?