Monday, March 03, 2008

Go Suns!

Josh took Kate on a date to see the Suns. He had been waiting to take her since the moment she was born...

What game wouldn't be complete without a huge bag of cotton candy?

This picture is for Heather.

She was prepared - she knew that Shawn Marion is now playing "for another Suns team."

I hope this was Kate's idea. Seriously, she has high expectations for a career in cheering. She'll be wearing a turtleneck under her outfit though.

Kate also tracked down the "girl who sang for her country," aka - the lady who sang the National Anthem.

New friends

And now, for your enjoyment....


12 comments:

Astraea said...

I love it!

I was secretly hoping Kate was going to get a picture with Jenni...

Kristi said...

Seriously great DaddyDaughter date!

Carrie said...

Josh is very good at being a BloggerDad! I'm impressed! If we could only get some pics of India ... that would be SWEET!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a fun memory for them to make together! I too hope the cheerleader picture was entirely Kate's idea ;)

mini and brother said...

Go Suns!!! Looks like a great night. Nice moves, Kater!!

feather said...

Thanks for the BofA shout out, I wish I could say I miss working in that building; but I can see my corner office. Seriously, looks like a great night and that Kate had lots of fun.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I see a future cheerleader for sure! What a fun night!

Cherie said...

How fun!!! Don't tell Emily. She asks to go every time that one of the boys goes.

Rachel said...

What a great daddy/daughter date! I think all cheerleaders should wear turtlenecks, BTW.

Kate is so adorable.

Carrie said...

Ummm ... it's been almost a week since your last post. I need more WALLACE updates!

Kers said...

I like it that's it's been 8 days since you last posted - it gives me more time to get caught up on my AZ friends. Love the "date" night pick and definitely Kate has a future in cheerleading with that great smiles and cool moves!