Saturday, January 06, 2007

Belated Birthday at the Pink Taco

Kristin's birthday was in mid-November, but we just couldn't find a night to get together until now. We had a great time eating Mexican food, walking around the mall and seeing a movie. (and I even got carded. woot!)
ps - that was for you, Robyn - yeah!

Behold our dinner at Scottsdale's semi-famous Pink Taco...

Kristin

Why do I find myself thinking much too hard about what I wear out these days because I might have already worn that particular outfit and then posted pictures of myself wearing it so there is a chance that the Internet might be saying to itself, "Hmmm... she must wear that a lot."


The Internet might even be saying, "Kristin, I can see through your sweater."

Duh.

4 comments:

Astraea said...

Aren't you wearing that outfit in some of your Christmas photos? I want some variety on this blog!

Anonymous said...

Woooot! Thank you for that.

mini and brother said...

Kristin looks so hot, I think the whole bra showing is really instyle...
You are the Bunco queen!

Kristin said...

I have subsequently corrected the bra issue with that sweater. Unlike Mikele, I do not worry that I am wearing the same outfit for multiple blog posts or scrapbook pages, and I will admit that I wore that same sweater on New Year's Eve the next night. I wore a black tank under the sweater and there are no problems in the pictures that were taken :)