Thursday, October 16, 2008

Throwback Thursday - Bunco Edition

We're now in our fifth year of playing a sweet little game called Bunco. This picture was taken on our very first night when I hosted Pajama Party Bunco.
From left to right - front to back:
Melanie, Robyn, Me, Holly
Kristen, Katie, Kim and Kim, Kelly
Nicole, Alice, and Cathy
Tonight I host TV Land Bunco and someday, I might even post pictures of it.
We'll all miss you tonight, Katie. I'll take off my costume in stages throughout the night, just in your honor.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Where the heck was I???

mini and brother said...

Love you guys!
What memories. Do we all look really young or is it just me?

Melanie Cain said...

Great picture. I just came across a Bunco picture with all of us wearing our underwear over our clothes. What was that about?

Kim F said...

What great memories from Bunco.
Melanie - I think I hosted that "backwards" bunco. fun stuff!

Mrs. Spice said...

That picture is so cute. I am so proud and thankful to be part of Bunco...Seasons 4 and 5.

Carrie said...

That was the first Bunco I subbed for ... the underwear thing outside the clothing :) You all do look VERY young ... not that you don't look young now .. you just looked YOUNGER then :)

Robyn said...

I don't look a day over 24.
I love Bunco.